Why Should You Use Our Home Search Tool?
With our advanced home search tool, you can search just like an agent. You have access to all of the homes in the MLS just like we do. Search using the map, draw a custom polygon, or even just a radius search from work. You can also look for homes in your school district or homes that have been on the market over a certain number of days. Don’t forget, you can also create listing alerts to be notified when a home comes onto the market that fits your specific criteria.
Sometimes it is easier to visualize the location of a home based on a map. You can easily see what shops are nearby or if the home backs up to a major street.
The most useful tool is the one you have with you when you need it. Simply go to the same link from your mobile phone and it automatically adjust to a very easy to use search tool optimized for your screen. Even better, you can search homes for sale right where you are. Use the nearby feature and homes near you will show up. See price, size, and even photos to know if you are interested.
- Find homes available based on everything from walk-scores, schools/districts, radius, and polygon parameters.
- Easily search foreclosures and short sales with the click of a button. You can use this feature valley wide, by zip code, or by community.
The search results you receive on our site is based on actual live data from the MLS feed. You can choose only active listings or active listings accepting backup offers.
- See property status
- Live map results
- Listing price history
- Sold home data
Be prepared and have the tools a buyer needs to be fully informed.
- With a single click, registered users can save any mls listing to their favorites list
- Create listing notes for your favorite properties
- Saved Searches – you can save and name any search they perform for easy review later in their custom profile area
- Email alerts for new and updated listings that fit your criteria